Our licensed, experienced professionals provide sound and accurate evaluations that help clients make important decisions and protect properties against liability.
Services include observations about a property’s current environmental conditions and usage, and research on the environmental conditions and history of the area. We can test, as needed, for hazardous materials or petroleum products with reproducible and defensible results. We work with a range of clients seeking to assess properties for industrial, retail, office, agricultural, medical, residential and educational purposes.
As part of these services, JDS provides Environmental Phase I and II Site Assessments as well as remediation monitoring according to ASTM guidelines.
- Environmental evaluations to assess property condition
- Research and testing for liability, insurance or purchasing
- Observations and research on conditions, usage and area history
- Testing for hazardous materials and petroleum products
- Assessments for industrial, retail, office, agricultural, medical, residential and educational usage planning needs